Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

aidez

    It took me a while to put this sweater together. It also took me a while to get photos. I can only blame that on daylight savings time and the color. The color of the yarn.
    While I love everything about this sweater, I have one regret that I didn't make it in the natural color. Something about those cables... look so good in natural.
    Pattern: Aidez
    Yarn: Berroco peruvia quick, 9 hanks 9165 indigo.
    Needles: 10.5 US
    Size: Small

    I do love it. It is a pretty quick knit resulting in a sweater that can be thrown on just about all of the time. I really like the long lines and drape. Soooo many people have made this telling you the balance of this project totally works. Easy yet challenging. Chunky yarn that makes it quick yet requires a bit of brain power to slow you down.
    Thanks Berroco, for yet another wonderful pattern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment