Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

60 more quick knits... just in time.

    I love these books so, so much. 60 patterns. All made with the same yarn. How much better can it get.
    Just in time for gift giving.
    I almost slapped a post-it note on each and every page. That's how much I loved each and every pattern.
    Scarves. Cable, lace, color work. I really love that one up there... knit in a tube. (There is a beautiful fair isle tube scarf, too.) I wish I would have taken a photo of the double knit checkerboard scarf and the basketweave pocket scarf. (SO many beautiful scarves.)
    And those wave-cuff mittens up there... L O V E. The lacy cuff is knit separately and attached later. And then, buttoned closed! (You know how I love to pick out the perfect button.)
    The colorblock cap. This one totally caught my eye. It is worked section by section with short rows and pieced together. The rib band added last.
    Who doesn't love an ear flap hat for those super cold days. Love the colors they chose for this one.
    The convertible mitten-gloves. I've made fingerless mittens... but never gloves. Would love to give it a try. And those stripes are just too cute.
    Bobbled gauntlets? Yes, please. Adore those!

    I have one book to give away. If interested, please leave a comment between now and Friday the 18th at 5 p.m. EST. I will have the random generator choose a name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment