Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

i see them everywhere

    I really do.
    The way the tape measure fell next to my desk. (I swear to absolute goodness. It made me gasp.)
    Under the coffee maker. (I know, right!?)
    And then, there. In the sugar, on the snickerdoodle pie.
    Could it be any cuter?!
    This morning, a big glob of jelly landed on the counter. You guested it... shaped like a heart.
    Not sure exactly what it all means. Maybe I should have been a heart doctor?
    I don't love the ingredients in this one. However, Charlie asked for the original snickerdoodles. Not just "cinnamon" cookies. I must say, they are pretty darn good. I didn't feel like rolling them into balls, therefore, decided to press it into the pan.
    Snicker doodle cookies:
    1 cup crisco (not my favorite ingredient) :: 1 1/2 cup sugar :: 2 eggs :: 1/2 tsp vanilla :: 2 3/4 cup flour :: 2 tsp cream of tarter :: 1 tsp baking soda :: 1/2 tsp salt.
    -Cream crisco, sugar and eggs, add vanilla and then dry ingredients. Spread in 8" round pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture. (1 tbls sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon)
    Bake at 350˚ for 15-20 minutes.

    My friend, Amy, shared a snickerdoodle brownie recipe. Those are up next. I'll let you know how those turn out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment